3 March 2016

PLT Yellow Biker.




Top Topshop
Jacket Pretty Little Thing
Jeans Topshop
Earrings Primark 
Necklace Primark
Belt Primark
Boots Topshop

I am not one for Internet shopping, probably the only time I online shop is Topshop, because I can collect from store and return there and then, I know my sizes in Topshop tend to stay the same so I know what's going to fit, and I can look at it in store before I buy it. If I can't do these three things I generally won't buy.

Last week one of the girls in work came in wearing the most amazing LIME GREEN biker! She told me if was from Pretty Little thing. I was straight on it, now I didn't get that jacket (still heartbroken) but I saw this mustard one. I was going to look at the Zara one, I know it's only £40 (on yersel Zara!) although I'd not checked if it's leather or suede yet so when I saw this one I knew I wouldn't have to worry about it being real leather or suede, then I saw the price, £17.50 ... Straight in the basket. You cannot get better than that really, I'm not crazy on the fringing but the price is worth it ... Plus I've seen about 40 girls in the Zara one already. PLT for the win.

I've since been on PLT every day because everything I've bought has fit perfectly! The 6s are small (plus they do 4s) so I'm not worried about fit, also I think you're getting what you paid for. I feel like other online sites make things look too good online and when they arrive your just like "eugh". I know that what I'm getting isn't going to be hand stitched by fairies, but I feel like I'm getting what I paid for, and I'm happy with that.

Post is no way sponsored by PLT HAHA ... I'm just buzzing about this jacket!

Sweet Dreams 

Paula x